What a long weekend it has been. Lag ba-Omer was Friday, then Shabbat, and now this Memorial Day Shtuff, about which I am always forgetful. A few things occurred, despite the overall tranquility of the weekend.
I have been lounging the last three days with Dominique. It's been movies, TV, and more movies. What sloth! We've been bums wif no jobs!
This weekend, however, I had another run-in with a NO CALL. On Friday, I stopped into the Target to get a graduation card for mi amiga Holly, who finished in the UT PPA program in accounting. In addition to her undergraduate degree in business, she now has her Master's in accounting. I's truly jealous.
Well, the guy who worked the front-end of the store was very flirtatious. We talked a bit. He was tenacious and, since it was obvious that we were both gay, he suggested that we go out some time. I was cool and gave him my number, despite the fact that he's five years shy of 30, my personal minimum age for male maturity.
His name is Daniel, 25 next month, cute, Hispanic, not religious and no college. It was hard to take him seriously, but he seemed nice enough. It helped that he was hot! He called, but I didn't want to go to the clubs this Saturday night (I miss my Jew Crew, as that was our thing). So, he suggested that we share a bottle of wine and catch a movie at his spacious apartment, where he lives all alone. You know what that means ...
A bottle of Mogen David later, we fucked once in the living room, once in the shower, and once on his bed the next morning, I don't remember the first two rounds, so this is all according to the winner. The sex was good, from what I remember; we did it to thunder and lightening, which is always nice.
To be concise, Daniel said that he'd call, and he hasn't. I know better than this! This is just what a 25 year-old Marc did to me not more than four months ago! Grrr! What is the deal?!? I feel like, maybe, I wasn't good in bed ... right. Oh wait, that's mad! I am so fabulous in bed, according to a widely sampled survey consisting of more participants than I like to admit.
I’m not sure what the moral of the story is, but maybe it’s that guys love to have sex with blue-collar strangers. Well, there ya go: Guys under thirty is just dirty.
miércoles, junio 01, 2005
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

3 comentarios:
Been there, done that. sorry guy,
Susan
Ah, yes, the no-call. I like to think they died in a catastrophic accident on I-35 the next day as they were attempting to steer and dial me at the same time to rave about the previous night's mind blowing sex. Probably he's just an asshole, though. Which is what he was originally good for, anyway. At least you got yours.
Well said, Erin! You rock!
Publicar un comentario