lunes, febrero 14, 2005

VD 2005

I met a man on this most dreadful of holidays. It was just as I imagined it would be. I was on the lakeshore at Mozart's reading, as I took the day off and spent the morning with my sister whose birthday it is. Marc and I shared a table. He was reading for his class. It was this evening; he's a Master's student in communications at St. Edward's.

We flirted, but I find it difficult to take him seriously. He's so young, a mere 25, not Jewish, and too cute. We have, however, a lot in common. He's called twice since our first enounter. It's too perfect. I'm worried. Will I ever be satsfied?

For now, he'll do. I think that I'm going to hold out on this one. I can't rush things. Besides, he looks like he's worth the wait.

No hay comentarios: