lunes, noviembre 07, 2005

Just Rotten

I’ve never felt as equal with someone as I feel with the new beau. Believe it or not, this has been an issue with other guys. It seems that Daniel and I, however, are on the same level. Equality is so important; it facilitates a mutual (and very essential) respect.

There is one place where I do worry. He’s only been out of the closet and dating for about a year. He never had a relationship with any of the guys whom he met. So, this is all very new to him. Despite his inexperience, he’s doing quite well. He’s respectful, considerate, and does a great job at prioritizing me.

There are times when I feel that he’s just clueless. I know that I shouldn’t complain. He’s just about perfect, I know, but I’m often amazed because I expect more from a guy who’s so mature. I’m doing very little training, but it still feels like too much. He’s so much better than any other guy I’ve had.

I’m spoiled.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

hrh.. my heart flutters when i read how well you are doing in the big apple! congratulations on a job well done. remember you've got all sorts of people backing you, getting excited when they hear/read about daniel (i jumped up and down and clapped!), when they see how real you are... how you're thoughts and emotions are exactly as they should be. thanks for being true, for being true to your school. much love...