martes, octubre 23, 2007

"A" is for AarghBARK!

Blech! I’m in an ucky mood. I shouldn’t be writing, but if I don’t now, I won’t have time again until Sunday just after ironing my collection of cloth napkins and dusting books. This doesn’t look good, though. I think I’m about to be guilty of B.W.I., blogging while irritated.

Ooo, ooo!!! I have a new reason to be nauseous! Lately, it’s been this headcold. But, being sick has paid off less than I hoped. I wanted to be thinner after about a week of nausea, fever, sniffles, and headaches. So far, I’ve missed two days at the office, but I’ve lost NO WEIGHT. My only hope is to wire my mouth closed. My body must have gotten rid of the virus just to make room for more fatty foods! Goddamit!

But, I’m not gonna be one of those people. You know; I won’t be the guy who talks about his diet to the exclusion of all else. I have my priorities down! Talking about people is always more fun than talking about hunger and the fact that I fit into NOTHING.

Daniel and I celebrated two years last Tuesday. No one will be surprised if I say that the evening didn’t go as well as expected. Since then, I’ve lost a lot of valuable sleep time wondering what the hell I am doing in life. It’s not only Dan. I desperately miss home; I hate that I’m not in school. I’m working toward and paying rent for NOTHING.

Oh, sorry. I also have no desire to be the guy who discusses his directionless life to the exclusion of all else. See, this is the reason I didn’t blog for so long. All my posts would have been self-effacing pieces on how I could have done it all differently. Looking into the proverbial mirror on the wall, I value absolutely NOTHING.

Okay, what I really wanna do is craft an eloquent rant criticizing any people in my life who are getting married at a time when all I think of is catering, registering at William Sonoma, and the range of options for cloth diaper services for the children that I don’t have yet. I am so jealous!!! Daniel has made it clear that he’s nowhere near marriage. And, then, I wonder what the fuck I’m doing. I wanna scream!!! I just want to be working toward SOMETHING! If I'm not werking toward an advanced degree, real estate, or a business, I want it to be working toward a family … or, at least, toward a closet full of clothes that fit!

Okay. That’s it. I’m cutting myself off. My hair’s messed up anyway. Excuse me.

No hay comentarios: