Two glamorous weeks in Paris and Bologna can really change a person. In this case, I'm just better rested having done some shopping. I am energized in the way that a strong coffee transforms a sluggish soul into a coked out champion.
You can't make this up. After 14 years, I'm back on the Upper West Side. We moved here in 2022, and how ever did we make it back to 105th St? I chose to be back today, February 29, 2024! Where did time go?
Soon, I'll head over to a chic restaurant for Leap Day cocktails with a gf and my bf, Chris! This August, we celebrate ten years as a couple! We share a fabulous apartment and an even more fabulous job as the head of school of Schechter Manhattan, a progressive Jewish day school in the neighborhood.
As the French say, "Plus ca change, .." I'll share more later. For now, I'm excited to be writing again. I'm thrilled to be doing it NYC.
Happy Leap Day!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario