jueves, marzo 17, 2005

Return of the Jackhammer

It's a good thing that I got some serious rest at home this Shabbat because this weekend was a fucking chore!

Saturday night, I joined Meredith and some friends that were visiting this weekend. We met Amy and her friends and an art show fundraiser where the men were charming, the drinks were purchased for us, and the crowds were large. At about midnight, Meredith and I left to find her boy toy friends that were visiting town. The one she fancied was an asshole; mine was still in the closet and a tad younger than I. Not cool.

Sunday was 80s dancing with Dominique, Amy, Sarah Clark, and Meredith where I managed to run into a hunk from Hebrew. A classmate right under my nose is completely into me! We exchanged numbers and talked for hours that night. I'm excited!

So, in my attempt to forget about the weekend's winners I also had to ignore my latest text messages from Marc. Did I miss the memo stating that text messages have now become a valid form of communication?!? Marc's just too cute for a tryst and a text! He tried to invite me to a party he's throwing this weekend at the posh two bedroom, two and a half bath townhouse in which he lives all alone.

When I did not reply on Monday, he called, both last night and tonight. What am I to do? I miss him, but he was a dick! He wants me to meet his friends. Does he not remember the "fuck and no call" that he pulled? We haven't been "friends" since he ejaculated on that fault line he calls a bed.

I'm tempted to go. We know what that means: new shoes.

No hay comentarios: