lunes, marzo 07, 2005

Several Drinks Later ...

Life has been so fabulous! I have spent the last few weekends downtown with Sara and Ravit, the girls I met at the anti-Valentine's day party. They are so much fun! We is rocking this town. We's more fabulous than anyone in Austin has seen in a long time; I'm convinced!!

Going out with the girls is fantastic. They're gorgeous, so guys buy us drinks and the DJ plays our music. It's magnificent! This weekend, neither Ravit nor I even remember leaving the club. According to Sara, we spent almost an hour in the rain trying to get a cab. I couldn't even remember my address.

I have been avoiding the occasional phone call and/or text message from Marc and Roy. I cannot express the extent of my disappointment. I give the benefit of the doubt all too often and it returns to bite me in the ass each time. I should assume the worst of men and know that's exactly what they will usually yield.

Spring Break is approaching! The girls will be out of town. I will probably catch up on my sleeping, eating, and ironing. I don't know if I can handle much more drama. It's really all about the dancing.

No hay comentarios: