It's 6:05 in the morning and I am just arriving home from a Thursday night out with Ben. Today is my very last day of classes as an undergraduate student. How exciting!
It's the end of an era, a five year endeavor that I could have finished in four. Despite all the shit, I feel that the last few years have afforded me menough time to realize who I am, what I desire, and what I am willing to give back to life. I am proud of achieving and learning so much.
In this last year especially, I have met some of the most fabulous people! I have also been able to solidify some new and some not-so-new friendships.
Tonight, I spent an entire night talking to a guy with whom I did not share bed, nor anything else for that matter. Bonding with a straight male like Ben is something entirely new to me, but refreshing, as Benjamin is completely unlike most other men.
I am anxious for the future and sad for what I will leave in the past. It's been fabulous. Now, for the present time, I have a biology final in less than two hours, so I'm checking out.
viernes, mayo 06, 2005
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario