sábado, junio 25, 2005

In Heat!

This week, summer officially began amidst the already insanely hot and humid weather. It’s just unbearable! I’ve spent the last few months trying to beat the heat with coolness, but it just ain’t working. Cold water and air conditioning only go so far. I’m convinced that the only way to be the heat is with more heat.

And that’s exactly what I haven’t had: heat. It’s been almost three weeks since I was last hanging horizontal with a hottie. I received an e-mail from David; he’s in town Sunday. Woohoo! I can’t wait. Can you believe that all my energy has been spent elsewhere?

I met a cute guy at a bar mitzvah last Sunday, but he’s engaged. It was too bad too because he was an aspiring architect. All the good ones, as they say, ... There was a cute Israeli too, but it turned out that he only had the hots for my girlfriend Jenny Diamond. I’s frustrated.

C'mon, folks! The Texas heat pales in comparison to a sweaty rendez-vous with yours truly! Maybe I should get a T-shirt with that on it. Advertising is so expensive these days. It’s much cheaper to just get wet.

No hay comentarios: