viernes, julio 01, 2005

Mens at the Movies

The past week has been fun. David’s been in town. On Tuesday, we had the best sex that we’ve had together. He’s excellent in bed! Really, it's all about some GOOD TIMING. Timing, timing, timing!!! Good timing is priceless. So, when he extended his stay in Austin for an extra day, I was naturally elated.

For his last night in town, David wanted to catch a movie, which I never do because I am so cheap AND largely unimpressed with popular culture since the proliferation of reality television in the year 2000. But I was flattered that, despite the fact that we's having an obviously-illicit affair, he has managed to treat me like more than a fuck whilst remaining clear about his feelings for his boyfriend in Boston.

What bothered me was that he took this a little too far. After "Madagascar," which is totally worth the $800-dollar ticket, he said that he was tired and wanted "to crash." This was the first time that we had hung out and then didn’t have sex. Okay, so he may have worked a twelve-hour day; but don’t all men want to have sex, no matter what?!? It was a tiny blow to my ego, but I’s can handle it.

In the end, it was fine. It was he who paid for everything. He’ll be back in a little less than two weeks. Good sex is worth the wait. And really, I had a stomachache anyway.

No hay comentarios: