As an outspoken, worldly person, I think that it’s safe for me to comment on the kind of people at bus stops. The demography differs from region to region. In New York, any average Joe can be found on public transport. It’s a necessity for us commoners.
In Texas, however, I am always disappointed when I see a cute boy waiting at the bus stop. You know what I mean, the kind who looks “too good” to be waiting among an array of highly unusual folk. As a young person and a student, I have done my share of bus riding. There are people who talk to themselves, those who reek of unnatural odors, and those who just stare. Cute boys stand out.
When I see a cute (and clean) boy at the bus stop, I like to think that he is getting back on his feet, working two jobs to earn a faboo car and a thorough education. This, of course, is hardly ever the case. Even guys with a nice ride and a degree are disappointing. I take consolation in knowing that most men, whether car-owning or not, are still winners who will still want a ride just before bed despite our convenient stomach aches.
jueves, julio 21, 2005
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario