lunes, septiembre 12, 2005

Buys and Guys

The problem with shopping at department stores such as Target is that one never knows what he will actually manage to pick up. It is too easy to walk in needing two items and come out with twelve and a new boyfriend. This time, the Target boy isn’t one of the employees. I am gradually improving.

I must concede that our tryst has begun with a bit of a rough start. The sex is amazing; that’s nothing short a miracle if you factor in the fact that he’s only a few months older than I am. Who knew? I’m impressed.

His name is Jared and he’s cute. He’s the first in a while to make me feel special. I like him a lot, although he’s not Jewish and a bit younger than my usual guys. He moved here to attend an acting school. He’s from the West Coast with aspirations of acting in NYC musical theatre. Could he be any less my type? These are the times that I remember my artistic ability to find men with whom I have little in common for dating and all sorts of sex. I’m a pro.

No hay comentarios: