So, I’ve got one more thing to make official besides my stay in New York. It appears that Jared and I are broken up. Our differences were too much for him to handle. Perhaps it was just one difference. He couldn’t handle my distaste for musical theatre. Where do I find these guys?
This guy, almost three months older than I, claims that I am “too grown-up” for him. Grrr. When did maturity become grounds for a split? The only split I think I can handle right now is one with bananas. This just wasn’t as easy as I thought that it was going to be.
Let's examine: Just before Memorial Day in Texas, I began summer with a terrible tryst involving a Target guy. I have now ended summer in NYC with my second Target boy, whom I met just before Labor Day. What timing.
Well, I suppose that it’s back to the drawing broad yet again. “It’s for the best,” we all say. I can’t be the only single, gay Jewish boy in New York. So, why do I feel that way?
miércoles, septiembre 28, 2005
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

1 comentario:
i'm so sorry about your boy sweetie. better luck next time. i hope you're enjoying New York.
Publicar un comentario