jueves, octubre 20, 2005

Something for Sukkot

I must admit that I was afraid at first. Daniel, the boy I met just after Rosh ha-Shanah, is a real catch. He’s a PhD student at Columbia University. He’s young (to which I am slowly becoming accustomed), but mature, awesomely handsome, Joo-hoo-ish, an absolute mensch. I didn’t know if he liked me, until ...

Our first few dates. Oh. Fun dates. Oh. How my dates usually suck! My time with Daniel, however, couldn’t be more perfect. We talk and talk. We listen and listen. We smile; we laugh. We’re approaching this rather slowly. It’s nice. I was insanely nervous at first; now I am oh-so cozy. His sense of humor is both amusing and calming.

I am, however, still a little bit scared. I’m becoming one of those people who loves his good news. I’ll tell anyone who will listen ... including my mother. What is that about?

The strangest thing about this whole thing is that I am totally taking him seriously. I have a fabulous feeling about this one.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Wrong About Google Print?
Was I Wrong About Google? You gotta love blogging, what with bloggers challenging the mainstream ... One commenter wrote: "In 'Google Print for Libraries' only small snippets of the library books are shown.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a get local gas prices site/blog. It pretty much covers get local gas prices related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott :-)

Anónimo dijo...

yes yes yes
and by the way to clear up any confusion you have about these sentiments, I believe it's called "a tomber d'amour"

maybe?

xoxo
jd