domingo, abril 17, 2005

All Quiet on the Whiner's Front

All's quiet on this gay boy's front. After a semester of slacking, my ass is starting to get kicked. I am enjoying a respite from the drama, even though it would be nice to be intimate with a guy ... just so I can remember why I'm avoiding it.

Pesach is coming up. That means I'll lose even more weight (I'm already on a diet), seeing as how I won't be able to eat a damn thing for nine days. This year, erev Peasch falls on Shabbat. We're trying to get all of our partying in now because with Peasch comes the counting of the Omer. No haircuts, no Saturday nights on the town, and no weddings. Honestly, will I miss the last one?

I've noticed that something's up with me. I have started detaching myself from my community in Texas and any possible romances. It's weird. My vision has happily shifted to all things NYC. For the first time since puberty, I am not looking for a boyfriend. While in Texas, I am still open, however, to good sex.

No hay comentarios: