jueves, abril 07, 2005

The Hasidic Hunk

These first few months of 2005 have been spent avoiding the guys who have made me crazy. Despite all the winners, I have had a kick-ass semester.

Finally, it seems that I have found a guy that is sweet, sensitive, and spiritual. It is my luck, of course, that he is studying to be Hasidic rabbi. I won't use his real name to protect his identity. We'll call him “Yaakov,” which is obviously not his name, though I find it incredibly sexy.

Why am I usually attracted to the MOST emotionally unavailable men?!? I have turned this practice into an art form! I'm grateful that Yaakov's only visiting Austin for Shabbat 1000, which is this weekend. I'll be sad to see him go.

So much for the creep in my Hebrew class! For a while, I thought that he had ruined it all for me. I suppose I'll continue to place my bets on the NJBs (nice Jewish boys).

I suppose that I should be consoled by the fact that I have managed to find myself a Hasidic hunk over whom to drool.

No hay comentarios: