Chag Sameach! This weekend begins the insane holiday of Passover, back-to-back with an almost challah-free Shabbat. This kosher vegetarian is going to starve! The up-side is that I'll look even sexier!
So, I just returned home from my second date with an Irish hottie, born and raised! He's got the cutest accent! I am so hot for him! His name is David and we were set up by our mutual friend, Meredith. We've seen each other twice this week, partly because I will be so busy for the next week AND because he's a man who travels to Austin solely for business.
Imagine my sadness! He's a sweet 38 year-old with a Master's in philosophy and five years of PhD work at Boston College. What's worse is that I just found out that he has a boyfriend of seven years at home in Boston, where they reside. Grrr ... what is it with men?!?
Still, I'm enamored with him. I'm wondering if I should keep up this affair. He says that they have an "open relationship," due to his extensive traveling. "This is not an affair," he assures me. Sure, I believe that ... like I believe that Chanel does condoms. Wait; does Chanel make condoms?
jueves, abril 21, 2005
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario