I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating this site. I have MUCHO to say, but no time in which to say it.
I just moved to NYC, and while it's fabulous, I haven't found a place to rest my head. That really makes a difference. So, visit again soon, and perhaps I'll have some good news!
Thanks!
viernes, agosto 26, 2005
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

4 comentarios:
Your blog is great I'm sure you'd be interested in Moles Stop Moles
Nice blog. Hope you will come by to visit our
Internet Shopping site. Whether you are online shopping for cooking tools or some other item, you will probably find it here. There are 20 different departments of great brand name products.
10 Tips - Using Affiliate Links in your Blog
Most affiliates just slap some Adsense ads on their blogs to try to generate revenue.
Great Blog! If you have time see my ##MLM## related site. enjoy!
Your blog is great Collectables of interest - dog figurine I hope you enjoy dog figurine
Publicar un comentario