martes, septiembre 20, 2005

Doing the Limbo

It looks like this is really happening. I am in New York … to stay, and it appears that I am begrudging every minute of it. My financial aid info came in today. It’s happening; I am officially working on this Master’s in Jewish Women’s studies. It’s what I’ve wanted for months, so why does it feel so weird?

The last few months have been such a nightmare of a limbo. I have a few more weeks until I actually receive any funds. Until then, I continue to live like the others in Upper Manhattan. New York’s no fun when youse poor.

I had a brief split with Jared the day before my birthday. After spending that entire weekend totally smashed, we had reconciled by the time I returned to sobriety. Since then, we’ve been okay. I’ve shared with him my fears that we have little in common, few things about which to speak, and even fewer to share.

Where’s this headed? He’s not Jewish. He’s not in school. We have completely different families with utterly opposite upbringings. Our goals just don’t match up. I’m not sure how I feel. The sex is amazing, for a 23 year-old. Wow ...when I’m in limbo, I’m really there.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

What Do Bloggers And Housewives Have In Common?
What Do Bloggers, The Guard Story And 'Nymphomaniac Housewives' Have In Common? He may not show up on our TV screens every night anymore, but Dan Rather yesterday demonstrated his knack for colorful description ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going
to bookmark you!

I have a stocks site. It pretty much covers stocks related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)