This is my baby’s school picture! I received it yesterday. Genuine fabulousness is so hard to find. To see it feels like home.Daniel and I spent much of last week fighting. He thinks that I take things too personally and am high maintenance (really ... me?!?). I think that he’s too new at this relationship thing. Plus, he admitted that he’s too proud at times, which hinders facilitated communication and the necessary concessions.
We’re all better now. Once again, they’re just the ever present growing pains that I have experienced all too often. Now, I’m sad that he will be leaving on Thursday morning for North Carolina; his family is gathering at his older brother’s. He’ll be back on Shabbos afternoon.
My Thanksgiving will consist of sulking in my apartment until my cousin Crystal arrives in the evening. It’ll be nice to have some family here. I cannot believe that I won’t be home. To be honest, I don’t know when I’ll be home.
The last few months have been hell. I feel like time has stopped since August when I left Texas. It doesn’t feel like the end of November. All I want is to visit home. NYC wouldn’t be so intolerable if I weren’t so poor. I worry about rent from one month to the next. I have a college degree for heaven’s sake!!! I am so thankful for my cell phone and my boyfriend. They are a source of relief.
Snow is in the NYC forecast for Thanksgiving Day. It’s not hard to think of goodness and the luck I’ve had so far. I shouldn’t bitch.

1 comentario:
huggggggggggs christopher! you are his royal highness after all....this too shall pass :-) you're my very first "official" friend (not family) on my friendster i mean on my facebook ;-) My cousins have been hounding me to join for a while :-) I didn't know you were still in NY for THanksgiving! What about Christmas and such?
Mimi
Publicar un comentario