martes, noviembre 15, 2005

The One

Disclaimer: The following entry may induce nausea and other negative side-effects. Reader discretion is advised.

Recently, I asked my boyfriend, “Boyfriend, what do you first tell people when you tell them about him?” He had a clever response.

He said, “It depends on what I believe the person will value more. If he’s superficial, then I’ll say he’s very cute. If she’s impressed by goals and academic work, then I’ll tell her how smart you are.”

Then, Daniel wanted to know what I first tell people when I tell them about him. I didn’t tell him what I say. I couldn’t; it’s too embarrassing.

Come on now. How could I tell him that I know that he’s it? Most men wouldn’t no true love if it bit them in they ass. I, on the other hand, am a well-known exception. When I know, I just know.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Tikun Olam Moves Servers-No More CPU Errors
November 15, 2005 at 3:25 am Filed under Science-Technology-Weblogs Readers of this blog will note that I've been having huge problems with CPU quota errors blocking my own access to my site and barring ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!